Sunday, April 15, 2007

Democrat Views

I've been silenced for far too long, and I will no longer be quiet...

...Okay, I'm pretty much full of crap. I haven't been censored, or any of that nonsense. Where have I been, you may ask? (not that anybody even comes here anymore.) I'm probably about to commit blogger suicide by admitting this, but the truth is, I simply got tired of blogging, and I got frustrated with all the redundancies in the news. I'm sick of the bickering about who said what about whom, and why he did this to prevent that, but that happened anyway.

Then, a few days ago, while watching a clip of the President speaking on MSNBC about his favorite topic, how right he was about Iraq, I told him to shut the hell up. This was strange, since I hardly ever curse (yeah, probably not considered a curse anymore, but bear with me). I've never used a harsh word at any President, current or file footage, nor with any V.P. That's right, I've never said anything rude to Cheney, either; this came as somewhat of a shock to me. I've always respected the Office of the President, and it's holder, though I've made it clear I think Bush is a fool.

Anyway, that's when I realized that I DID indeed care about what's happening day-to-day, even if it seems to be repeating news, and that I needed to express my views.

So, without further ado, and LONG overdue, I'm rebooting this site. I christen thee... Democrat Views 2.0! This would be more significant if I could legally purchase a bottle of wine, or if I were willing to drench my laptop.

-Adam

P.S. Imus is an idiot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude your awesome!!! Dont stop.