Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl XL

Okay, first of all, I am SO sorry I haven't got around to updating this site. The State of the Union speech was, what, Tuesday? Wow, I'll try to keep this site updated more. Read above for the State of the Union post. This is my strong, but small, opinion of Super Bowl XL.

God, I HATE Pittsburgh!!! I'm sick about how Bill Cowers needed to "prove" himself to the owner by winning a Super Bowl. I'm sick about hearing about how Jerome Bettis is so "amazing" and how it would be SO great for him to win a Super Bowl before he retired (which he did). Most of all, I'm SO sick of how "great" they are. While yes, now, they are the best team this year, they weren't amazing. They were 6th seed (barely made it), and they barely won the Division against Indianapolis.

As you can probably tell, I am a Seattle fan. While they are a state away, they are the "home" team. They were VERY good this year, and I think they could, I know they could, have won if those Dumb Ref's weren't so frickin' blind, or maybe they were bias? Either way, there were SEVERAL bad calls against the Seahawks. Yes, they did make mistakes, sad mistakes, but I believe that the outcome could have been different if all those calls weren't so screwed up.

Maybe next year . . . Now scroll up and read about the State of the Union & Alito's first vote.

No comments: