Friday, December 09, 2005

Foul Comments

If you've been here, you probably don't like what Republicans stand for. That's OK, but what I dont appreciate is foul words in the comments section. I try to keep this site clean, so those of all ages can read what's here. However, I recieved a comment with a word in it I didn't care for. The peron who posted that CAN STILL POST HERE. I have not banned anyone, and I won't. Here's what I posted inthe comments section in response to the comment, please read it:

This is a notice for everyone:
Please do not post foul words on my site. Myself, my family who views this page, and others who visit this site do not appreciate bad language.

AS LONG AS YOUR POSTS DO NOT CONTAIN VERY BAD LANGUAGE, THEY WILL BE POSTED. I promise, I will post every single one, no matter if you agree with me or not.
Please don't bother posting if all you're going to do is cuss. However, if ou can get your point across without cussing, please post, I WILL NOT DELETE POSTINGS JUST BECAUSE I DON'T AGREE WITH THEM!

Thank you, and enjoy the site!

-Adam

No comments: