Friday, December 09, 2005

Political Song - Unbiased

I wrote a political song. I only have the first 2 verses, but I'll try to come up with more. I'll also try to write a biased song, which will point out all the problems with the Republican Party.

Hope you like it!

I'm a Democrat, that's what I'm thinking,
I'm A Democrat, not votin' for Lincoln.
I'm a Democrat, that's how I feel,
Change the Constitution, bring back Bill!

I'm a Republican, that's what I like,
I'm a Republican, I voted for Ike.
I'm a Republican, that's what I say,
I'd vote for W any day!

-By Adam G

-Adam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

This is a notice for everyone:

Please do not post foul words on my site. Myself, my family who views this page, and others who visit this site do not appreciate bad language.

AS LONG AS YOUR POSTS DO NOT CONTAIN VERY BAD LANGUAGE, THEY WILL BE POSTED. I promise, I will post every single one, no matter if you agree with me or not.

Please don't bother posting if all you're going to do is cuss. However, if ou can get your point across without cussing, please post, I WILL NOT DELETE POSTINGS JUST BECAUSE I DON'T AGREE WITH THEM!

Thank you, and enjoy the site!

Anonymous said...

Sorry. No offence intended. My mouth has been washed out with soap and water.