Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Our First National Exposure!

First off, I have no idea how most of you got to my site. I'm listed on the search engines (most anyway), but what makes you type in something like "democrat views" is beyond me! Second, I don't mean to gloat, but I have tro in this case. Sorry, I don't do it often!

I found out just moments ago that the post I made about Bob Novak telling the press that the President probably knew his source, was reference to on cbsnews.com on December 15th.

The article ws talking about the same subject talk on the same issue. Go to: CBSNews.com's Public Eye. If you scroll to almost the end of the story, click on the hyperlinked words "joined the call" (the words are in blue, for those of you who aren't computer-savvy), you will be linked to the specific story here on Democrat Views!

Like I said, sorry to gloat, but I'm very excited! I'd like to thank CBS News for (somehow) picking my site. Thank you!

-Adam

No comments: