Monday, December 12, 2005

Weekly Column

I'm gonna undertake a huge...undertaking!?!

I will consider this a learning experience for you and me. I'm a member of the Democratic Party, but even I don't know where my party stands on every issue. I've decided to find out.

Starting in a few days, I will start a weekly column that will last until I run out of topics. Every week, I will post a column with will inform you of the Democratic Parties' OFFICIAL view on each issue. For those of you who are Democrats, this will help reinforce our beliefs. For those of you who AREN'T Democrats will see where our party err's.

This will also be a learning experience for me.

As I said, this will cotinue every week, until I run out of issues. If you have an issue that you would like for me to cover, even if I haven't gotten there yet, please email your idea to me at: oregondemocrat@hotmail.com, and I may use your idea. Wouldn't that be great!

BTW, you don't have to be a Democrat to email me with ideas. I appreciate the views of those who don't agree with me!

I will continue to make posts about current political issues while this is going, so come back more than just once a week! The reason I need a week in between is that I need time for research.

Oh, and if I don't agree withthe parties' official position, I will inform you of my views on the subject!

-Adam

No comments: