Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Welcome To Democrat Views

Hi! Welcome to Democrat Views! I joined this place so I could post my own views on a conservative site, but the nice people here also gave me room for my own blog. Isn't that kind? OK, let's see. What I'll post here is Democratic issues.

I'm a Democrat, as I associate with most Democratic standpoints, but I'm not up on all the specifics, so I'll mainly be posting thigs in response to recent news stories, which may either appear on T.V. or on the internet. I watch the news A LOT! I mainly watch CNN or MSNBC, but I sometimes find myslf on FOX News, arguing with Sean Hannity or John Gibson.

I'm 19, and voted in my first election in 2004, and also experienced my first Presidential loss. But the next time I vote for a President, that person will win, I'm pretty darn sure of that! If you don't believe me, look at the recently CNN/USA Today/Gallup OR Zogby polls. I personally take place in the Zogby polls (they email me about once a month to fill out a survey).

Anyway, as the decription says, I probably won't be updating every day, because a current hobby that I have picked up is posting on the T.V. show "Lost" related forums. I post as "amg503" on those sites, so if you read this, give me a hollar. Enjoy!

-Adam

No comments: